Placenta Encapsulation Services
Ashley offers placenta encapsulation services in the North Houston area. Cost is $250, and includes the following:
- Pick up of placenta from your home or local hospital.
- Dehydrating, grinding, and encapsulating the raw placenta.
- Delivery of placenta within 72 hours of pickup.
- Additional fee applies for pickup outside of 25 mile radius surrounding Ashley's office (waived if placenta is dropped off and picked up from office).
Top 10 Reasons Many Women Choose to Encapsulate the Placenta:
- Balances your hormones
- Enhances and enriches your milk supply
- Increases your energy
- Combats daytime fatigue
- Recover more quickly from birth
- Brings the body back into balance
- Helps prevent the "Baby Blues"
- Shortens, if not stops, postpartum bleeding time
- Assists the uterus to return to its pre-pregnant size
- Increases postartum iron levels
The benefits of placenta encapsulation have not yet been proven by research and only anecdotal information is available. Research studies are underway, and we hope to be able to update our list soon to provide evidence-based information.